Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Purenrg

Purenrg is a really good music group. I love them because their music is fun to listen to and it's christian. In Purenrg their are two girls and one boy. The girls name are Carolyne Myers and Caroline Williams. The boys name is Jordan Yates. Both girls are thirteen and Jordan is sixteen. I have every one of their c.d's except for their christmas album. My favorite song by them is Live my Live for You. I think Purenrg is awesome. On every one of their c.d's it has verse 1 Timothy 4:12, Don't let anyone look done on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity. I have that verse memorized and I love it. Purenrg is my favorite group because their a really good christian group.

2 comments:

Allen said...

I really like that verse. However, I find it hard to believe that Jordan is 16. He must be just really short.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the band tip- I work with young adults at my church and it is always good to hear the things that appeal to him from their own perspective.