Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

This Christmas is going to be the first one at my new house and with my new baby brother. Today my grandpa and grandma came and brought presents for us. We had a great dinner and homemade bear claws for dessert. My mom made them. They were delicious. From my grandparents I got a cool book that shows how to make a t-shirt 50 different ways, cute slippers, and three balls of very pretty yarn. I already made a circle type thing with the yarn. I really like playing Christmas music on the piano. I really like playing Holy Night, Carol of the Bells, and Silver Bells. This Christmas Eve was so much fun.

4 comments:

Teri said...

Merry Christmas Julia! Christmas blessing to you and all your wonderful family.

Tina in CT said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Kelli said...

Merry Christmas to you. Homemade bear claws sound so yummy. Ask your mom to post the recipe.

Anonymous said...

NO WAY! I thought no one knew "carol of the bells"!

I sang it with my school choir. It's a Ukranian Christmas carol isn't it?