Monday, December 15, 2008

Three Days Untill Vacation!!!

YAY!! Only three more days until vacation. This Thursday is our last day and we get out at 2:25 instead of 3:25. To celebrate my class is decorating sugar cookies. Today I'm gonna work on the scarf for a long time. I know I'll finish it and I'll ask my mom to post a picture of it. I hope it'll snow this year. It hasn't snowed since I was a baby. Every year since I've known how to crochet or knit I've made a scarf for my teacher. This Wednesday at my church we're having some type of party too since it'll be our last day until January. I just can't wait until school is out on Thursday.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

yeah for vacations. I like the more relaxed family fun time. Than the hussle and bussle of school and work, homework ect. Have a nice vacation.

Tina in CT said...

Your school really gets out early for Christmas. Schools here go part of next week and then are off.

Teri said...

Yay for vacations!! I am anxious to see the scarf when you are finished.

Connie said...

Your cousins are out on Thursday too. Honor's class has a party on Weds. Brian's has a party on Thursday. Both have an assembly with singing on Thursday. I know that Honor's class is singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Brian doesn't tell me about what they do in music or other such talent classes - last time he had something like this, he told me THAT morning that he needed to wear a tie. Why? Because he was an emcee and had to speak in front of everyone. He wasn't nervous... he just didn't bother to tell me in advance! Nothing like being prepared ;-D (not!)!

Can't wait to see your scarf!

Erica said...

Woo hoo! I miss Christmas vacation...{sigh} Have tons of fun for me.

I got some snow for ya! We had snow on my birthday here (Dec. 11). It was beautiful and we got like 6 inches. Normally, we don't get any, or very little, until January...but this year I got a special present for my special birthday: a white birthday.

Erica

Tina in CT said...

You're on Christmas vacation now. Yeah! We're getting our first major snowstorm tomorrow, another one Sunday night into Monday and a third one is predicted for Christmas Eve day.