Friday, December 19, 2008

December 19

Yesterday I slept over at my grandma's house. I'm at her house with my two younger brothers, Andrew and Jonathan. This morning I asked her if I could go to my old school because they aren't out yet. She said yes and she dropped me off there so I can go visit with my old teachers and friends. I had a lot of fun there. I enjoyed being with my third grade teacher. One of them weren't there but I still had fun. I helped here put the snowflakes up her class made and helped pass out some papers too. I talked with old my friends and got there phone numbers and email address'. Most of them remembered me but some just forgot my name. I remembered most of them though. It's harder to say good-bye when you see them again.

I didn't finish the scarf in time and I feel bad. I'm still working on it and told my teacher I will give it to her when I return to school. I will post a picture of it soon. It's hard to believe Christmas is almost here. I kind of want to go back to school. Oh yeah, I couldn't really think of a name for this post so I just put the date.

5 comments:

junglemama said...

Lad you got to see your old friends. Hope you are being good for Grandma!

Tina in CT said...

I'm sure Grandma loves having you and your brothers there this weekend.

Special to be able to go back to your school to visit friends and teachers. Now that you have email addresses, you can easily keep in touch.

I'm sure your teacher will love having a gift when school vacation is over.

Teri said...

What a fun thing to do, to go back and visit old friends and get reacquainted.

I know you will get the scarf finished in time for your return.

Have a wonderful vacation!

Erica said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I bet you are having a great time at your Grandma's.

I'm sure your teacher was just so happy at the thought you had put into her gift. She will be so thankful when she gets it.

Erica

Tracy said...

Sounds like you are having a great time. It is always nice to visit old friends.