Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What a Day

My day at school was alright. I went to school at 10:00 because I had to go to the dentist with my mom to watch my to brothers, Johnny and Dennis. It was easy. When I got back to school I had to catch up on work. It wasn't hard. I already knew how to do it. We are still doing positive and negative numbers. Today was a little harder but I still did it. The scarf is coming along for my teacher. I at least do a row a day. It is dark blue, light blue, and white. Also today is my brother's birthday. He is turning nine. Right now he is playing Donkey Kong on the projector. He really likes it because it is bigger than a computer.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Math is good for you! >:-)

Teri said...

You are not only a good student but a godd daughter and sister!!

Erica said...

I can't wait to see what the finished scarf looks like!